DENVER BOARD OF WATER COMMISSIONERS
Administration Building, Third Floor Board Room
1600 W. 12th Avenue
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The Board holds regular meetings twice a month, generally on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month. At the second meeting of the month, the Board will usually conduct all or part of the meeting as a study session, primarily devoted to the examination of particular topics that do not require any formal action by the Board.
Typically, no formal Board action is taken at any study session, so minutes of the session are not recorded. The public is welcome to attend study sessions, but public comment, ordinarily, will not be taken. Any portion of the meeting not conducted as a study session will be subject to the normal notice and posting procedures.
1. Call to Order
2. Open Session (9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
A. Presentation — 2012 Water Supply and Financial Performance
B. Action Items
- Board Resolution — Response to 2012 Water Supply
- Tabulation of Proposals for the Moffat Tunnel Collection System — Vasquez — St. Louis Collection Conduit Siphon No. 1 Pipe Procurement
- Tabulation of Bids for Moffat Collection System — Vasquez Canal Piping
C. Study Session
- Budget Accountability Roadmap Update
- Rate Methodology Update
- Oil Shale
3. Executive Session
The following topics are authorized by C.R.S. 24-6-402 or D.R.M.C. 2-34:
A. Attorney Client §24-6-402(4)(b)
B. Water Litigation Report §24-6-402(4)(b)
C. Water Rights Discussion §24-6-402(4)(b)