DENVER BOARD OF WATER COMMISSIONERS
Administration Building, Third Floor Board Room
1600 W. 12th Avenue
Wednesday, Jan. 27 , 2010
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
The Board holds regular meetings twice a month, generally on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month. At the second meeting of the month, the Board will usually conduct all or part of the meeting as a study session, primarily devoted to the examination of particular topics that do not require any formal action by the Board.
Typically, no formal Board action is taken at any study session, so minutes of the session are not recorded. The public is welcome to attend study sessions, but public comment ordinarily will not be taken. Any portion of the meeting not conducted as a study session will be subject to the normal notice and posting procedures.
At the Board study session the Board will discuss the following topics:
1. Breakfast with Board and CAC
2. Executive Session (9:00 – 10:00)
The following topics are authorized by C.R.S. 24-6-402 or D.R.M.C. 2-34:
A. Water Rights §24-6-402(4)(b)
3. Call to Order
4. Open Session (10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
A. Action Items
- Agreement with PSCo for Installation of a High-Pressure Gas Line in Winter Park
- Construction Contract Amendment No. 3 with Moltz Construction for Marston Treatment Plant Miscellaneous Upgrade Work
B. Study Session
- Legislative Briefing
- Moffat Treatment Plant Briefing
- Strategic Plan Briefing