DENVER BOARD OF WATER COMMISSIONERS
Administration Building, Third Floor Board Room
1600 W. 12th Avenue
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
The Board holds regular meetings twice a month, generally on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month. At the second meeting of the month, the Board will usually conduct all or part of the meeting as a study session, primarily devoted to the examination of particular topics that do not require any formal action by the Board.
Typically, no formal Board action is taken at any study session, so minutes of the session are not recorded. The public is welcome to attend study sessions, but public comment ordinarily will not be taken. Any portion of the meeting not conducted as a study session will be subject to the normal notice and posting procedures.
At the Board study session the Board will discuss the following topics:
1. Call to Order
2. Open Session (9:00 a.m. – 12:00p.m.)
A. Action Items
- Tabulation of Bids — Roberts Tunnel East Portal Outlet Works Upgrades
- Task Order Agreement with CH2M Hill, Inc. for the Roberts Tunnel East Portal Outlet Works Upgrades Construction Management Services
- Tabulation of Bids — Conduit No. 74 -36-Inch Butterfly Valve Installation
- 2010 Montezuma Shaft Agreement
- Approval of Contract for Actuarial Services
B. Study Session
- Forest Health
- 2nd Quarter Budget Update
3. Executive Session
The following topics are authorized by C.R.S. 24-6-402 or D.R.M.C. 2-34:
A. Water Rights Discussion § 24-6-402(4)(b)