There are two Pay by Phone options: One is automated, and the other is processed by a Denver Water Customer Care Specialist. Both options save time and postage and eliminate check writing. Simply call each time you want to make a payment.
Special situations — such as shut-off or pre-lien notice — cannot be handled by the Automated Service. Please use the Customer Care Phone Payment option (call 303-893-2444) in these situations.
Free Automated Service: Call 1-800-556-0292
- Step-by-step instructions (interactive voice response)
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Payment methods include:
- Fund transfers from checking, savings or money market accounts
- ATM/Debit Card: bears the STAR or PULSE logo; these payments are "real-time" and cannot be future dated
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or Discover
- Commercial and industrial accounts must transfer payments from a bank account
Customer Care Phone Payment Service: Call 303-893-2444
- Convenience fee: $2.50 per transaction
- A Customer Care Specialist will help you with your payment
- Available during regular business hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Your payment will be reflected on your account immediately
- For payment on delinquent account, lien notice, or other special situations
- Pay by check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or ATM/Debit card