Williams Fork Reservoir: Rules & Regulations
- All trailered boats must be inspected for aquatic nuisance species before entering the water.
- Only the east boat ramp can be used to launch boats; the west boat ramp is reserved for the launching of small, car-top carried boats (kayaks, canoes and inflatable crafts).
- PFDs (personal flotation devices) must be worn at all times by children 13 years and under.
- Toilet facilities on any vessel must be self-contained.
- Ramps close half hour after sunset.
- Permanent boat storage is prohibited.
- It is unlawful to operate a boat under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Leaving camper, trailer, pitched tent or motor vehicle unattended for more than 24 hours is prohibited.
- All types of camping is restricted to a period of NOT MORE THAN 14 DAYS. Following 14-day period, person(s) may not relocate within area for a period of seven days.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Overnight camping on the inlet is prohibited.
- State traffic and game laws apply at Williams Fork unless otherwise specified.
- Day use areas: parking for fishing and reservoir access. Designated parking along south and west sides of reservoir. Overnight parking is prohibited.
- It is unlawful to use, light, or ignite fireworks or explosives of any type.
- Discharging firearms is prohibited, except when hunting.
- Motor vehicles are restricted to designated roads and parking areas.
- Off-road vehicle use is prohibited.
- Snowmobiling is prohibited.
- A permit is required for any special event.
- Domestic animals shall be kept on leash or lead and under human physical control at all times. Animal waste shall be removed immediately by animal’s handler. Pets are not permitted to enter the water.