The 10-member Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) to Denver Water, who advises the utility and its board on a range of issues while encouraging and coordinating public participation in the agency’s policy development, is seeking a new member: Denver citizen representative. This is a volunteer position.
- Being a customer in the City and County of Denver.
- Being a United States citizen.
- Being a resident of Colorado for five years or more.
- Having the ability and willingness to have contact with constituents from the group/area they represent.
- Not being employed by Denver Water while serving as a representative.
Please complete and submit an application by July 14, 2021.