The 10-member Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) to Denver Water, who advises the utility and its board on a range of issues while encouraging and coordinating public participation in the agency’s policy development, is seeking a new member: Suburban customer representative. This is a volunteer position.
- Reside in Denver Water’s combined service area (i.e., be a Denver Water or distributor customer) and live outside of the City and County of Denver
- Being a United States citizen.
- Being a resident of Colorado for five years or more.
- Having the ability and willingness to have contact with constituents from the group/area they represent.
- Not being employed by Denver Water while serving as a representative.
Please complete and submit an application by August 18, 2021.