Print Back to top

Catch up on a past-due balance before summer

Full or partial payments can be made many ways. Photo credit: iStock.

If you have a past-due balance on your account, now is a great time to catch up, as many of our customers see higher water bills in the summer due to higher water use during irrigation season.

Any payment is better than no payment. You can make full or partial payments by:

We also partner with Mile High United Way 211 to assist with referrals to numerous programs. Find out if you qualify for hardship assistance by dialing 211, texting your ZIP code to 898-211 or visiting

Our Customer Care team members are experienced in working with customers and providing payment options and information about hardship assistance: contact form or 303-893-2444