If you plan to visit Waterton Canyon or any of Denver Water’s recreation areas, we encourage visitors to follow safety guidelines:
- If you are feeling sick, please do not enter.
- Limit groups to 4 or less people.
- Wear face masks and maintain a safe social distance from others.
- Limit gathering around wildlife and blocking the service road.
- Bring water as facilities may be limited or unavailable.
- Denver Water staff have limited ability to provide support in case of emergencies.
- Park in a safe and responsible manner at the assigned parking lots.
- Those who do not follow parking regulations may be ticketed and/or towed.
- If assistance is needed, look for Denver Water staff in vehicles marked RECREATION.
Denver Water understands the value its facilities hold for the community. As a working facility, there may be temporary closures due to operations and maintenance projects that create unsafe conditions for the public.
Thank you for your support in keeping our employees, their families and wildlife safe.