WaterSense-labeled toilets: 1.0 gallon per flush or less (up to $150 rebate); 1.28 gallons per flush (up to $75 rebate)
- What WaterSense-labeled toilets qualify?
- Where can I buy a WaterSense-labeled toilet?
- 1.0 gallon per flush or less toilets that qualify for up to a $150 rebate can be found at these local retailers, or by asking your plumber to install a Maximum Performance (MaP), WaterSense-labeled toilet.
- WaterSense-labeled toilets, 1.28 gallons per flush or less that qualify for the up to a $75 rebate, are widely available.
- Dual flush toilets qualify for a rebate only if both flush options are at or below the maximum gallons per flush of the rebate being applied for.
- For example, for a $150 rebate, a dual flush toilet cannot exceed 1 gallon per flush for either flush option.
- Limit three toilet rebates per residence per a 10-year period.
- Rotary/high-efficiency sprinkler nozzles: up to $3 rebate per sprinkler head
WaterSense-labeled smart sprinkler system controller (up to $100 rebate)
- Only WaterSense-certified smart sprinkler system controllers are eligible for a Denver Water rebate.
- One-time rebate per residence per a 10-year period.
- Make sure your controller is set to follow the watering rules.
Be sure to read rebate rules/FAQs.