Note: All taps to 24-inch and larger water mains will be estimated and installed by Denver Water crews at the developer’s expense.
If the proposed tap size is 3 inches or larger, Denver Water will require a separate Water Plan Submittal.
Irrigation/Landscape Designer submits the following:
- Transmittal letter with contact person’s name, phone number and email address
- Irrigation Plan Review Checklist
- One 24" x 36" size drawing Irrigation/Landscape Plans and Details
- AutoCAD files with individual DWFs of the plan set
- Projected Annual Water Budget (insert zero for acres under plant material not used in the budget)
*********** $450.00 Review Fee required on ALL subsequent submittals ************
Helpful Hints …
If nonpotable water is being considered for irrigation purposes, a user plan to comply must be submitted and approved by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment before Denver Water will approve the plans and install a tap. Expect at least six months processing time for the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment to review and approve the plan.