Denver Water’s Supplier Diversity Program seeks to provide small businesses and businesses owned by minorities and women an opportunity to work for Denver Water as contractors, subcontractors and suppliers.
Interested businesses must be qualified and have the financial capabilities, skill, experience, as well as access to the necessary staff, facilities and equipment, to perform the required work or to provide the required supplies or services.
It is Denver Water’s mission to sustain this world-class metropolitan area with excellent quality drinking water. However, as a member of this community it is also important to us that we play our part in supporting the thriving and diverse business community and the strong healthy economy that also sustain this world-class metropolitan area. Denver Water is committed to working with minority, women-owned and small business enterprises in support of that goal.
- Mountain Plains Minority Supplier Development Council (MPMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise Council — West (WBEC-West)
- City and County of Denver, Division of Small Business (DSBO)
Denver Water Opportunities
- Current business and contract opportunities
- Capital construction projects
- Purchasing: 2018 potential contract opportunities
- 2018 Engineering MWBE Opportunities
In selecting suppliers, contractors and subcontractors Denver Water actively works to cultivate an environment that provides opportunities as well as transparency and advocacy for small, minority and women owned businesses. We welcome questions on our processes and opportunities, and we invite feedback from both existing and potential vendors about their experience with Denver Water.