Group tours — for adult aged participants in clubs, community organizations, colleges, etc.
Group (clubs, community organizations, etc.) tour requests are handled on a case-by-case basis under the following guidelines:
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of two weeks prior to the desired tour date.
- Tours are conducted between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., Monday through Friday and are subject to review and approval.
- Tours are available for adults 18 and older.
- Tours are offered to groups of 5 to 25 participants.
- All tour participants will be required to sign a liability release prior to arriving for the tour.
- Tour participants will be required to adhere to all safety requirements at our facilities.
- Tours will be suspended and/or canceled immediately in the event of safety or security concerns at the facility.
- Because of staffing limitations, a limited number of tours are available. Tours will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Groups in Denver Water’s service area will receive priority scheduling.
- These are tours of operational facilities and may pose challenges for those with physical limitations. Please contact us prior to booking a tour if you have concerns in this area.
Requests cannot be processed until all information is complete. Allow a minimum of five business days for requests to be reviewed, approved and confirmed.
Call 303-628-6160 if you have questions.
Group Tour Request Form
Scheduled public water treatment plant tours
We’re sorry. All of our 2023 public treatment plant tours are full. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check back in February of 2024 for more individual tour options.
If you have a group of five or more people, we do offer other group tours of our facilities. Simply click on the “Group Tours” accordion above for more information.