Group tours — for adult aged participants in clubs, community organizations, colleges, etc.
Group (clubs, community organizations, etc.) tour requests are handled on a case-by-case basis under the following guidelines:
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of two weeks prior to the desired tour date.
- Tours are conducted between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., Monday through Friday and are subject to review and approval.
- Tours are available for adults 18 and older.
- Tours are offered to groups of 5 to 25 participants.
- All tour participants will be required to sign a liability release prior to arriving for the tour.
- Tour participants will be required to adhere to all safety requirements at our facilities.
- Tours will be suspended and/or canceled immediately in the event of safety or security concerns at the facility.
- Because of staffing limitations, a limited number of tours are available. Tours will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Groups in Denver Water’s service area will receive priority scheduling.
- These are tours of operational facilities and may pose challenges for those with physical limitations. Please contact us prior to booking a tour if you have concerns in this area.
Requests cannot be processed until all information is complete. Allow a minimum of five business days for requests to be reviewed, approved and confirmed.
Call 303-628-6160 if you have questions.
Group Tour Request Form
If you are having difficulties submitting the form, please go here.