Back to top

Start or Stop Service

To start or discontinue water service, call Customer Care at 303-893-2444, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Be prepared to provide the service address, the billing address, a phone number and the start or end date for the service.

To request a final bill or transfer of service, all private party sellers, buyers, tenants and landlords should call Customer Care.

If your title company is processing your property sale, the title company should submit this request online. Please allow up to two business days for a response. If the title company needs a transfer of service done sooner, they should call 303-893-2444 and speak to a Customer Care Representative.