Every wasteful old toilet you replace with a slick, WaterSense-labeled, 1.1 gallons per flush or less model, and every old sprinkler head you replace with a straight-shooting rotary nozzle, brings us all one step closer to securing our water future well into the future.
To help you help us all by becoming more efficient with your water, we’re offering to pick up part of the tab for certain, higher-efficiency models.
Rebates are available to customers who receive a water bill from Denver Water or one of these qualifying water providers.
WaterSense-labeled toilets: average of 1.1 gallons per flush or less (up to a $100 rebate)
- What WaterSense-labeled toilets qualify?
- Average of 1.1 gallons per flush or less toilets qualify; see eligible models.
- Where can I buy a WaterSense-labeled toilet?
- Qualifying toilets can be found at these local retailers, or by asking your plumber.
- Limit of two toilet rebates per residence in a 10-year period.
- Toilets that use 1.28 gallons per flush or dual-flush toilets with a 1.6-gallons-per-flush option do not qualify for rebate.
Rotary/high-efficiency sprinkler nozzles: up to $3 rebate per sprinkler head
- Rotary nozzle information.
- Eligible models include Hunter MP®, Rain Bird®, Toro® Precision™ and K-Rain® rotary nozzles.
- Purchases of between 10 and 100 sprinkler nozzles are eligible for rebate.
- One-time rebate per residence per a 10-year period.
WaterSense-labeled smart irrigation controller (up to a $75 rebate)
Product qualification rules
- Only new fixtures or appliances qualify. Equipment that is used, leased, refurbished, rented, received from warranty or insurance claims, exchanged or won as a prize do not qualify for rebates.
- New construction does not qualify; product purchased must be used as a replacement for an old fixture.
Customer eligibility rules
- Customer requesting rebate must receive a water bill from Denver Water or a qualifying Master Meter distributor.
- The rebate applicant should be the end purchaser of the fixture.
- Customers who live in a condo or homeowner’s association are still eligible for a rebate. The customer applying must contact their community manager for the water account number to apply.
- Applications are only available online; hard copies are not available. Call 303-893-2444 if you do not have regular Internet access.
- Applications must be submitted within 90 days of the purchase date, no exceptions.
- Applications must be accompanied by a copy of a valid sales receipt or paid invoice showing: date purchased, product model or item number, price for each item, proof that the item is paid-in-full.
- If customer opted to mail-in receipt, the rebate ID must be referenced on the document. Receipt should be mailed to:
Denver Water — Conservation Rebate
1600 West 12th Ave.
Denver, CO 80204-3412
- Keep a copy of the entire application and receipt for your personal records.
Rebate process/check rules
- Rebate amount will not exceed customer’s purchase price with tax.
- Denver Water will determine if the rebate will be applied as a credit on the water bill or a check will be issued.
- Failure to cash a rebate check within 90 days of issuance shall void the rebate and shall relieve Denver Water of any obligation to pay the rebate. Rebate checks cannot be reissued.
- Rebate subject to available funds or program discontinuation at any time.
WaterSense products are backed by independent third-party tests and certification, and meet the Environmental Protection Agency’s specifications for water efficiency and performance. With WaterSense’s consumer-friendly labeling system, you can easily identify WaterSense-certified products that will perform well and save water.