The Denver Water Trailer supplies high-quality, ice-cold water to large, outdoor, public events. There is no fee for this community service, but event producers may need to provide volunteer servers.
Requirements for water trailer events
- The event must be in the Denver Water service area.
- There must be at least 1,500 attendees.
- The event must be free and open to the public.
- The Denver Water trailer is not intended to be the only water source for the event. The trailer is to provide drinking water to event attendees. A separate water supply for vendor operations will need to be arranged.
- Applications must be received by Denver Water a minimum of three weeks prior to event date.
- The trailer and truck need to be parked on a paved 50-feet by 20-feet surface. It must be able to support at least 20,000 pounds.
- If the trailer is parked on a grass surface, there must be proper notification and approval by the property manager/event coordinator.
- The trailer and truck must always remain hitched. No exceptions.
- Trailer drivers must have easy/clear access to the site location and exit during the entire duration of the event.
- Trailer must be accessible to all attendees.
Everyone requesting the water trailer must agree to comply with the following:
- In an emergency, Denver Water has the authority to cancel trailer participation at an event. It will be up to Denver Water to determine if the trailer can be rescheduled for a different date.
- The trailer is only available for an 8-hour block of time, per day, due to water quality requirements.
- If the water is used, and the trailer emptied at an event, it cannot be refilled to serve more water.
- The trailer cannot be delivered the day prior to an event or be left overnight for security and water quality purposes.
- The trailer cannot be unattended at any time and must always be staffed by a Denver Water employee.
Request our water trailer