Directory Contact Information
- Billing and account information
- Conservation incentive programs
- Establish new service
- General feedback
- Report property damage and/or bodily injury resulting from an incident involving Denver Water
- Make a payment
- Pressure problems/hydraulics
- Rates and Surcharges
- Recreation at Denver Water facilities
- Water audits
- Water quality issues
- Xeriscape information
Regular business hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
*Please be aware, we may be experiencing long call wait times due to higher than normal call volumes.
†Please allow 2 – 3 business days for a response — evenings and weekends may take us a little bit longer.
Customer Care 2021 Holiday Schedule
- Friday, Jan. 1: Closed (New Year’s Day)
- Monday, Jan. 18: Closed (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- Monday, Feb. 15: Closed (Presidents Day)
- Monday, May 31: Closed (Memorial Day)
- Monday, July 5: Closed (Independence Day Observed)
- Monday, Sept. 6: Closed (Labor Day)
- Thursday, Nov. 11: Closed (Veterans Day)
- Thursday, Nov. 25: Closed (Thanksgiving Day)
- Friday, Nov. 26: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 24: Closed (Christmas Day Observed)
- Friday, Dec. 31: Closed(New Year’s Day Observed)
Denver Board of Water Commissioners
- Comments regarding policy to the Board
Denver Wastewater Management Division
CAD Standards External Requirements
Custodian of Records for Denver Water
- Public records requests (under the Colorado Open Records Act) and photo requests
For written employment verifications, please email [email protected].
For verbal employment verifications, please call 303-628-6300.
Fire Line Turn On/Off
Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
HIPAA Protected Health Information
- Personal health correspondence
- Send all confidential correspondence by fax
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
Deb Engleman: 303-628-6387
Confidential fax: 303-628-6113
Locate Mains and Service Lines
Other Divisions of Denver Water
Main Office: 303-628-6000
Sales Administration — Tap Sales & Plan Review
Speaker and Tour Requests — Adults
Speaker and Tour Requests — Youth
For standard data requests for Watershed/Collection Sampling Locations, Watershed/Collection Testing Data, Distribution System Sampling Locations and Testing Data, as well as Additional Water Quality Data, you can initiate a request from the DW GIS Maps and Data Request page.