Directory Contact Information
Customer Care and General Inquiries
- Billing and account information
- Conservation incentive programs
- Establish new service
- General feedback
- Report property damage and/or bodily injury resulting from an incident involving Denver Water
- Make a payment
- Pressure problems/hydraulics
- Rates and Surcharges
- Recreation at Denver Water facilities
- Water audits
- Water quality issues
- Xeriscape information
Regular business hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
*Please be aware, you may experience long wait times. Consider using our online form or chat with us during business hours using the blue chat icon located in the lower right-hand corner of this page.
†Please allow two to three business days for a response — evenings and weekends may take us a little bit longer.
Customer Care 2022 Holiday Schedule
- Friday, Dec. 31: Closed (New Year’s Day)
- Monday, Jan. 17: Closed (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- Monday, Feb. 21: Closed (Presidents Day)
- Monday, May 30: Closed (Memorial Day)
- Monday, July 4: Closed (Independence Day Observed)
- Monday, Sept. 5: Closed (Labor Day)
- Friday, Nov. 11: Closed (Veterans Day)
- Thursday, Nov. 24: Closed (Thanksgiving Day)
- Friday, Nov. 25: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 26: Closed (Christmas Day Observed)
- Monday, Jan. 2: Closed(New Year’s Day Observed)
Customer Care 2023 Holiday Schedule
- Monday, Jan. 2: Closed (New Year’s Day Observed)
- Monday, Jan. 16: Closed (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- Monday, Feb. 20: Closed (Presidents Day)
- Monday, May 29: Closed (Memorial Day)
- Tuesday, July 4: Closed (Independence Day)
- Monday, Sept. 4: Closed (Labor Day)
- Friday, Nov. 10: Closed (Veterans Day Observed)
- Thursday, Nov. 23: Closed (Thanksgiving Day)
- Friday, Nov. 24: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 25: Closed (Christmas Day)
- Monday, Jan. 1: Closed(New Year’s Day)
Denver Wastewater Management Division
CAD Standards External Requirements
Custodian of Records for Denver Water
- Public records requests (under the Colorado Open Records Act) and photo requests
- Human Resources department
For written employment verifications, please email email@example.com.
For verbal employment verifications, please call 303-628-6300.
Fire Line Turn On/Off
Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
HIPAA Protected Health Information
- Personal health correspondence
- Send all confidential correspondence by fax
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
Deb Engleman: 303-628-6387
Confidential fax: 303-628-6113
Locate Mains and Service Lines
Other Divisions of Denver Water
Main Office: 303-628-6000
Sales Administration — Tap Sales & Plan Review
Tap Sales: WaterSales@denverwater.org
Plan Review: WaterSalesPlanReview2@denverwater.org
Speaker and Tour Requests — Adults
Speaker and Tour Requests — Youth
For standard data requests for Watershed/Collection Sampling Locations, Watershed/Collection Testing Data, Distribution System Sampling Locations and Testing Data, as well as Additional Water Quality Data, you can initiate a request from the DW GIS Maps and Data Request page.