Dates are now available for our 2019 public treatment plant tours. These tours are extremely popular. We respectfully ask that you only sign up for one tour.
Treatment plant locations:
- Denver Water Recycling Plant (near 58th Avenue and York Street)
- Marston Treatment Plant (near Sheridan Boulevard and Quincy Avenue)
- Moffat Treatment Plant (near West 20th Avenue and Kipling Street)
2019 tour information (if a tour is crossed out that means it is full):
|Friday, April 12||1 – 3 p.m.||Moffat Treatment Plant|
|Friday, May 3||1 – 3 p.m.||Marston Treatment Plant|
|Friday, June 14||1 – 3 p.m.||Denver Water Recycling Plant|
|Friday, July 12||1 – 3 p.m.||Marston Treatment Plant|
|Friday, Aug. 9||1 – 3 p.m.||Denver Water Recycling Plant|
|Friday, Sept. 6||1 – 3 p.m.||Marston Treatment Plant|
|Friday, Oct. 4||1 – 3 p.m.||Moffat Treatment Plant|
Public tour requests are handled on a case-by-case basis under the following guidelines:
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of two weeks prior to the desired tour date.
- Each tour is limited to 25 people.
- Tours are available for adults 18 and older.
- All tour participants will be required to sign a liability release prior to arriving for the tour.
- Tours will be suspended and/or canceled immediately in the event of safety or security concerns at the facility.
- Because of staffing limitations, a limited number of tours are available. Tours will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. People in Denver Water’s service area will receive priority scheduling.
Requests cannot be processed until all information is complete. Allow a minimum of five business days for requests to be reviewed, approved and confirmed.
Call 303-628-6160 if you have questions.