Educators are encouraged to schedule a presentation (either Filter Build or Where Does Our Water Come From) as an introduction to the Denver Water organization and purpose before participating in a tour.
Tours are currently available at Marston Treatment Plant (near Sheridan Boulevard and Quincy Avenue).
Tour requests are handled on a case-by-case basis under the following guidelines:
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of two weeks prior to the desired tour date.
- Tour start times are between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. and are subject to review and approval.
- Tours are offered to groups of 15 to 30 participants.
- All tour participants will be required to provide a signed liability waiver prior to arriving for the tour.
- Tours will be suspended and/or canceled immediately in the event of safety or security concerns at the facility.
Schedule a tour for your high school group
Please fill out our online form (minimum two-week advance notice).
If you have questions, feel free to call us at 303-219-0567, or send an email inquiry to email@example.com.