Print Back to top

Catching up on bills

Full or partial payments can be made many ways. Photo credit: iStock.

If you have a past-due balance on your account, now is a great time to catch up, as many of our customers will see lower water bills as we head into the colder winter months when water is mainly used inside the home. Any payment is better than no payment.

You can make full or partial payments by:

Our Customer Care representatives are experts in helping customers navigate payment options and customers’ unique circumstances. They can be reached via this contact form or by calling 303-893-2444.

We also partner with the Mile High United Way 2-1-1 Help Center, which is a multilingual, confidential service, as an additional resource for our customers. Find out about other assistance programs by dialing 211, texting your ZIP code to 898-211 or visiting