Back to top

Leak Adjustment Request Form

If you had a leak that has been repaired, you may qualify for an adjustment to your Denver Water bill.

  • You must receive a water bill from Denver Water to qualify for a leak adjustment.
    • Any possible credits will be applied directly to your Denver Water account.
  • Denver Water will compare the property’s consumption during the leak to the three-year consumption average within the same portion of the calendar year.
    • A maximum of three consecutive monthly bills may be covered by a single adjustment.
  • Applications must be submitted within 12 months of repair.
  • Requests must be submitted using the webform below and must include proof of repair. If you are unable to complete the webform, or provide documentation, please contact Customer Care at 303-893-2444.

Customer Information

Is the contact name the same name on account?

Property Address

Street Address

Adjustment Request Information

Proof of Repair

Note: Please don’t exceed 7 MB total for your file attachment(s). Doing so will cause delivery problems of your form submission, which may delay our response.
Maximum 3 files.
7 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, png, svg, jpeg, pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx.