Denver Water’s overall goal is to retain and attract top performers: Individuals passionate about our vision and mission and motivated to serve our customers with distinction. Experts who, in turn, can help Denver Water become the nation’s No. 1 water utility.
To support this goal, Denver Water focuses on the following areas to ensure a competitive and rich Total Rewards offering:
Compensation: We believe that Denver Water should provide market-based, competitive pay.
Benefits: We believe that Denver Water should offer:
- A competitive program with options and flexibility.
- A benefits program that is family-oriented and inclusive.
- Programs that support and promote Denver Water’s wellness philosophy.
- Vacation allocation aligned with an individual’s total applicable work experience.
- Personal flexibility regarding paid time off, while managing operational needs and balancing customers’ long-term liability.
Retirement and other savings plans: We believe that Denver Water should offer a competitive program that allows all employees an opportunity to save for retirement.
Additional rewards: We believe it is important that Denver Water invest in its employees’ development, including, but not limited to:
- Leadership and personal development.
- Wellness initiatives.
- Denver Water is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is prohibited on Denver Water property at the main campus.
- Career opportunities.
- Peer-to-peer and other employee recognition programs.
- Skills training.
- Flexible work schedules/telework.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- RTD EcoPass.
Transparency in Coverage Rule
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.