Previous months' dashboards
As the Lead Reduction Program moves forward, we want to provide customers with updates on program progress and milestones. Updated dashboards will be posted on a monthly basis beginning in June 2020.
The dashboard reflects activity around the five main components of the Lead Reduction Program:
- pH adjustment: Increasing the pH level of the water to reduce the risk of lead and other metals getting into drinking water from lead service lines or household plumbing.
- Inventory: Developing and maintaining a publicly accessible inventory of all customer-owned lead service lines in Denver Water’s service area. The service line is the pipe that brings water into the home from the main in the street.
- Lead Service Line Replacement: Replacing all lead service lines with copper lines at no direct charge to the customer.
- Filter Program: Providing a free water pitcher, filter and replacement filters, certified to remove lead, to all customers suspected of having lead services lines until six months after their line is replaced.
- Ongoing: Communication, outreach and education programs.